Training Change Management
Bulan Januari, Februari, Maret, April, Mei, Juni, Juli, Agustus, September, Oktober, November, Desember, Jadwal Training 2015,2016,2017 | Jadwal Seminar 2015,2016,2017 | Informasi Training 2015,2016,2017 | Informasi seminar 2015,2016,2017 Venue : Yogyakarta, Bali, Lombok, Jakarta, Bandung, Balikpapan, Solo, Semarang, Pontianak.
Permintaan Brosur penawaran : Public Training Register disini | In-House Training
Kami menerima request waktu, tempat & fasilitas hubungi kami untuk informasi lebih lanjut.
Training Change Management
Times of change often require leaders to take their department through uneasy transitioning periods. In such times leaders need to be aware that no matter how great the vision, they will not get there without the buy-in of their people. This course focuses on developing the fundamental skills required to lead strategic change in organisations. It looks at ways to clarify the need for change and examines the barriers and pitfalls. It also identifies the framework of implementing successful change. Participants will be introduced to new concepts and be involved in exercises to understand key change theories.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
✓ Successfully deliver a change strategy in your organisation
✓ Achieve change systematically and methodically
✓ Plan key stages of a change process using proven techniques
✓ Engage others to build commitment to the required changes
✓ Track and measure progress and communicate results
- The role of senior management during throughout the change cycle
- Initiating teamwork in a change environment and assigning management responsibilities
- Engaging stakeholders – using the power and influence of those involved
- Communicating the need for change
- Managing resistance to change
- Creating opportunities for change and dealing with emerging opportunities
- Understanding the nature and dynamics of change, different types of change, managing through uncertainty, planned versus emergent change
- Effects of external environments
- Organisation culture – managing change in a multicultural society
- Tools and techniques for managing and implementing change
- Planning, implementation, monitoring and review
- Performance management; sustaining and reviewing performance
- Action planning and setting strategic goals
- Project management techniques – how to manage the transition
- Change progress review – reporting and tracking progress
- Post implementation review – for continuous improvement
WHO SHOULD ENROL?
Executives, directors, senior management and team leaders from government departments and regulatory agencies, multinational donor agencies, central banks, commercial banks and private companies.