TRAINING ADVANCED OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS
Jadwal Training 2015,2016,2017 | Jadwal Seminar 2015,2016,2017 | Informasi Training 2015,2016,2017 | Informasi seminar 2015,2016,2017 Bulan Januari, Februari, Maret, April, Mei, Juni, Juli, Agustus, September, Oktober, November, Desember, Yogyakarta, Bali, Lombok, Jakarta, Bandung, Balikpapan, Solo, Semarang, Pontianak.
Permintaan Brosur penawaran – email : email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kami menerima request waktu, tempat & fasilitas hubungi kami untuk informasi lebih lanjut.
To excel as a Senior Office Manager, Administrator or Secretary you need to perfect your interpersonal and behavioural skills, to ensure you stay in control and on top of every one of your responsibilities.
Broad Competencies Addressed:
• Ability to prioritise and cope with multiple tasks
• Ability to think as a manager – planning, making decisions and solving problems
• Ability to improve communication skills to enhance relationships
• Ability to manage your thoughts and Feelings and improve self-confidence
• Ability to be assertive and therefore more effective in the workplace
• Ability to understand and develop intrapersonal and interpersonal skills.
Taking Control of Your Work Life
Understanding and clarifying purpose, vision and mission
External and internal customer service
Controlling, prioritising and organising your work
Getting your paperwork under control
Streamlining your office systems
Making your office user friendly and efficient
Making a long term plan to create the best office in the organization.
Essential Administrative Skills
• Harnessing the power of the mind – through Mind Mapping Techniques
• Problem solving techniques
• Managing meetings effectively
• Working with more than one managers
• Managing larger projects to meet deadlines.
Vital Communication Skills
• Different styles of communication
• Learning to be more assertive
• Win-win conflict resolution
• Understanding and using body language
• Overcome biases and discomfort associated with exercising power
• Understanding different personality types and how to deal with them
• Creating an effective working relationship with any kind of boss.
Developing as a professional
• Listening skills – seeking to understand before being understood
• Management skills vs. Leadership skills
• Painless methods for giving corrective Feedback
• Best practices for delivering positive Feedback.
Self-Empowerment and Self-Management
Understanding the main causes of stress
The signs, symptoms, causes and triggers to stress
The essential skills of emotional intelligence
Becoming a more proactive, responsible and self-aware person
Continuing Professional Development – where to go from here.
Managing the Organization’s Assets
• The float or imprest
• Tracking small cash expenses
• Managing stores items
• Control of Costs
• Repairs and maintenance
• Health and Safety