Jadwal Training Advanced Bank Analysis
Jadwal training 2015 | Jadwal training 2016 | Jadwal training 2017 | Jadwal training 2018 | Jadwal training 2019 | Jadwal training 2020
The objective of this advanced case study based workshop is to drill down into the financial statements of banks in order to identify and quantify the risks of more complex business lines.
Experienced analysts, regulators, risk and fixed income professionals with a good understanding of the analysis of financial institutions.
Signs of Distress
- Common themes in troubled insurance companies: external vs. internal factors; contagion risk
- Symptoms of a company’s deteriorating credit standing: financial, non-financial and market indicators.
Structured Analytic Approach
- Focus on key issues: payback, risks and structure
- Sources of payback: ability to refinance in normal vs. stressed conditions; the level, volatility and location of cash-flow, challenges to downsizing assets, likelihood of government or parental support
- Risks to repayment: key macro, sector and company-specific business and financial risks which might jeopardise repayment
- Structure: structural subordination – policyholder priority, the diverging recovery prospects of stakeholders in distressed insurers and holding companies; overview of legal processes for failed insurers.
- Investment and economic cycles – impact of recession, inflation and financial crisis on main sectors
- Underwriting cycles; trends in catastrophe losses, litigation, mortality / longevity
- Differing vulnerabilities to adverse scenarios by sector: life, P&C and reinsurance
- Changes in regulation, tax or accounting; IFRS.
Management and Shareholders
- Risky or inappropriate strategies, signs of desperation
- Significance of ownership structure: mutuals, conglomerates etc.
- The importance of franchise
- How to recognise weak management and lack of integrity
- Disclosure and corporate governance concerns.
- The significance of size and age of firm. Good vs. bad growth
- Business models – exposure to higher risk sectors: variable annuities, D&O, financial and mortgage guaranty
- Performance risk: negative spread, volume and margin pressure
- Investment risk: stress testing write-downs, key asset / liability management (ALM) challenges; asset valuation challenges; effectiveness of hedges, concentration risks; aggregation of exposures across asset and liability classes
- Underwriting risk: pricing and data challenges; catastrophe and concentration risk
- Reinsurance risk: credit and dispute risk; over-reliance on reinsurance; gaps in cover
- Reserve adequacy: legacy exposures and loss reserve triangles in non-life; reserving for embedded guarantees or longevity risk in life
- Regulatory risk: relative vulnerability of sectors.
- Capital adequacy: reliability of regulatory solvency formulae; ability of capital to withstand underwriting, investment or other shocks
- Quality of capital – tangible vs. intangible net worth; capital with restricted use; mix of debt, equity and hybrid capital
- Leverage: limits to an insurance company’s ability to leverage
- Double leverage: challenges of a leveraged holding company
- Importance of financial flexibility
- Liquidity: potential cash-flow shocks; liquidity of investments.
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta)
- Quota minimum Running 2 peserta ( jogja ), 3 Peserta ( Solo, Semarang) Quota minimum Running 3 peserta (Jakarta , Bandung dan Surabaya ) – ( Untuk Manado, Bali , Batam, Pontianak, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami via :
Mobile : 0823 2326 5005 – 0857 2459 5005
Lokasi Training Pilihan : di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Balikpapan, Makassar, Medan, Batam, Riau, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Manado. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)