The Business Of HR
Rapid and radical change is affecting the whole of the world. Everywhere in the world we are facing significant challenges in terms of growth and competition. In other places the key to organisational success and efficiency is creating real value as well as controlling costs and maintaining market competitiveness. In these circumstances, companies are increasingly searching for a source of competitive advantage particularly through maximising every advantage of its human capital.
This practical and work based shows you how the HR function itself can be a competitive advantage and the type of policies that should be developed.
Many observers agree that the key asset of any organisation is the ability, performance and competence of the workforce. To get the best out of this asset, policies and actions covering the following issues in the Goals section are needed.
- Leadership Style – getting the best from the way you treat and manage your employees at every level.
- Empowerment, what it means and how to achieve results that are measurable.
- Recruitment and Retention – finding and keeping successful people is becoming increasingly difficult. The new techniques for recruitment will significantly improve you chances of getting the best people.
- Performance Management – Master how to do it and more importantly get the tools to be able to measure accurately the results.
- The Use of Behavioural Competencies – You will be able to us a new process to measure and manage competencies and will see the new formula for valuing competency improvement.
- Work Organisation – practices such as self managed teams and work partnerships are needed to encourage creativity and innovation – we will show you how to do it.
- Equal Opportunities –Its impact for multinational companies.
- Employee Relations – Master motivation and see how a new focus in performance appraisal can transform result and improve productivity.
- Communications, Consultation and Involvement – Methods you can use to get amazing results.
- Anyone in HR who is seeking to stay in HR for a year or longer
- HR and Personnel practitioners who what the master “the latest” in a short period of time
- Performance managers
- Existing managers/ supervisors who need a HR qualification to meet compliance legal requirements.
This course will use a range of interactive activities – group and individual exercises, case studies and discussions. There will also be formal inputs of the latest processes and models.
The learning situations you will encounter on this workshop are intended to provide you with the opportunity to experience, to reflect and to formulate new approaches that will make a measurable improvement.
This course will address and give you organisational effectiveness by the following actions:
- You will get processes to use that will make an immediate difference.
- This course is on the cutting edge of innovation and latest processes specifically for world class HR functions.
- Implementing the content of this course will give you ROI within a few months of returning to work.
- It is rare that you would find any HR program that will give you so much in just one week.
- Delegates that implement this program will be able to see significant improvements in measurable productivity.
- Where action follows our empowerment guidelines a 15% improvement should be seen within 6 months.
- Delegates will at last be able to get to grips with competency measurement and more importantly be able to value competency improvement.
- Delegates will get a process for standardising recruitment to increase its efficiency throughout the organisation.
- Delegates will be able to maximise the results from performance appraisal and to get advice on software that will make a significant difference.
The Core Competencies
- Business productivity improvement
- Mastery of competencies
- HR process innovation
- Self development
- Leadership development (for self and others)
- HR measurement and effectiveness techniques
- Innovation and creativity
The Programme Content
The Context for Change
- The big picture – Whats changing and how that affects everyone in HR – discussion
- The strategic requirement –new demands – new HR tools
- Leadership and management style what it is and how to measure it
- The new way to create leaders – the process
- Recruitment – The new competency & behavioural approach
- The process needed to get results
- Key success areas to aid retention
Managing Performance, Behaviour and Culture
- Performance Management – setting standards
- Methods of setting targets and measuring performance
- Improving managerial performance
- The Psychological Contract v what happens in the work place
- Corporate culture – what it is and how to measure it
- Coaching, Mentoring; Counselling; How to get results
Implications for Employment Practice
- Work Organisation – how to calculate the right size of any organisation
- The use of Competencies – Setting measurement standards, how to value the improvement in competency standards
- Human Capital Management – techniques for measuring the value of Human Capital
- Rights versus responsibilities, employment contracts and what they mean
- Poor performance procedure – the principal of differentiation – results of 2009 survey
- Disciplinary procedure – This is the line manager’s role! Discussion
- Other issues, but who’s responsibility are they? Grievances & Equal opportunities
The Future for Employment Practices
- Industrial Democracy – Google example –but will it work anywhere else? discussion
- The role of employee representatives for Communications ,Consultation and Involvement
- The new shape of HR for 2010 and beyond
- Keeping good people – discussion
- Program review and presentation of certificates
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta)
- Quota minimum Running 2 peserta (jogja, Solo, Semarang) Quota minimum Running 3 peserta ( Jakarta & Bandung) – ( Untuk Manado, Bali , Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)
- Hotel Santika Kuta, Bali
- Hotel Nagoya Plaza, Batam
- Hotel Fave, Balikpapan
- Hotel Aston, Manado
- The Santosa Villas and Resort, Lombok
- Hotel Gino Ferucci, Bandung
- Hotel Santika Pandegiling, Surabaya
- Hotel Fave Pasar baru Jakarta, Jakarta
- Hotel Ibis Solo
- Hotel Ibis Simpang Lima, Semarang
- Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta