Training Port Development and Control
This course aims at acquainting the student with the basics of port management and feasibility of port investments. In this context, the issues such as port site selection, port concession decisions, port profitability, port construction and maintenance methods, port site planning, etc. will be explored. Real life examples from the Mediterranean and the World will also be studied upon.
- Surveying port and terminal operations
- Understanding legal and bureaucratic procedures in ports and terminals
- Providing information about ports traffic control
- Providing information about environmental protection
- Understanding Human Resources management of ports
- Understanding basic parameters of port investment
Who Should Attend?
- Seafarers / Naval Architects
- Harbor masters / State Employee in Transportation and Shipping Fields
- Shipping Sector Administrators and Personnel
- Transportation Administrators and Personnel
- Transportation and Shipping Sector Representatives (Government, Businesses, NGOs)
- Transportation and Shipping Sector Investors
- Port, marina, coast and city integration
- Port performance analysis and public port privatization issues
- Macro-Level Inter-modality planning
- Port Human Resource management
- Port equipment planning
- Port quality management
- Marina management
- Environmental protection and shipping
- Port users and their agents
- Owners and landlords vs. operators
- Management structures, ports personnel, roles and functions
- Freight station operations
- Navigation and traffic control
- Ship stowage planning
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized Live Online Training, Public and In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)