Training Managing Diversity and Inclusion
Course duration: 1 day.
This course puts ‘diversity’ into its proper context within the workplace so that managers can proactively manage the diversity and inclusion of their people to promote strong, healthy and high performing teams.
This one-day workshop will provide managers with new insights, ideas and techniques based on the latest best practice and research. Managers will learn how to integrate people diversity and inclusion confidently into their business.
Is it right for me?
This course is for you if you have experience in leading and managing others. Leadership includes managing diversity and inclusion so that each team member performs effectively both as an individual and as part of a successful team. If you are a manager or team leader who needs to further understand the bigger picture of diversity and inclusion in the workplace and how to effectively integrate it into your role and responsibilities, this course is for you.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe what is meant by managing diversity and inclusion.
- Understand the law as it applies to the organisation and your role.
- Apply the essentials in effectively building and developing your team.
- Utilise simple approaches which make a significant impact on positive performance.
- Develop inclusive plans and policies.
- Design your own action plan for immediate implementation in the workplace.
What will it cover?
Top Level Overview
- Managing diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Understanding the business case and applying the benefits to your role
- Indonesia law and how to proactively manage diversity within a legal framework
Building Your Team
- Aligning your team to the organisation strategy
- Conducting an analysis for your team
- Confidently applying the basics of recruitment and selection, including any positive action that you can take
- Applying the basics in the context of managing diversity
- How to deal confidently with the diversity challenges faced by modern managers
- Effective inclusion techniques to enhance performance
- Effective strategies for communication
- How to assess the impact of a new policy or action
- How to identify and consult your key stakeholders
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Lokasi training Pilihan : di Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Malang, Balikpapan, Bogor, Batam, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Timor Leste, Singapura, Kuala lumpur .