Instrumentation, Controls and Electrical Systems for Facilities Engineers
Jadwal training di Yogyakarta , Jadwal training di Bandung , Jadwal training di Jakarta , Jadwal training di Bali , Jadwal training di Lombok , Jadwal training di Balikpapan , Jadwal training di Batam , Jadwal training di Riau , Jadwal training di Semarang , Jadwal training di Solo , Jadwal training di Pontianak , Jadwal training di Indonesia
This course provides an overview of electrical power generation and distribution, process and safety systems instrumentation, and control strategies and configurations. The focus is on application and integration into the process and control of upstream and midstream oil and gas facilities.
- Defining fundamentals parameters for electrical power usage and generation such as voltage levels.
- Using safe practices such as hazardous area definition and circuit protection.
- Defining what to measure, why measure a parameter and how to measure.
- Determining and using the many control strategies and equipment
- Identifying equipment and instrument characteristics
- Defining and integrating components into systems
- Developing electrical power demand (load) lists, one-line diagrams, and the selecting and integrating power distribution systems.
Who Should Attend?
- System operators
- Anyone aspire to increase his capabilities in instrumentation, control, and electrical systems in oil and gas facilities.
- Key electrical power considerations and fundamentals
- Voltage levels and power type selection and application.
- Purchased power considerations including generation efficiency, redundant sources, transmission grid parameters, and cost considerations.
- Electric power distribution, systems loads.
- Internal grid layout, major distribution equipment and cabling.
- Power users definition and integration into the power distribution system.
- Electrical system safety.
- Process systems operations and the key characteristics
- Measurement needs, as well as techniques to measure and control.
- Control modes and their applications, communications requirements, and the operator
- Interrelationships between process, equipment, instruments and controls.
- Field (facility) control and monitoring systems such as pressure and level indicators and controllers.
- Field (facility) safety monitoring and response systems
- System-wide considerations including communications, local control, remote control, and data management and use.
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta)
- Quota minimum Running 2 peserta (jogja, Solo, Semarang) Quota minimum Running 3 peserta ( Jakarta & Bandung) – ( Untuk Manado, Bali , Batam, Pontianak, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)
Lokasi Training (Tentative) dengan harga yang berbeda
- Hotel Santika Kuta, Bali
- Hotel Nagoya Plaza, Batam
- Hotel Fave, Balikpapan
- Hotel Aston, Manado
- The Santosa Villas and Resort, Lombok
- Hotel Gino Ferucci, Bandung
- Hotel Santika Pandegiling, Surabaya
- Hotel Fave Pasar baru Jakarta, Jakarta
- Hotel Ibis Solo
- Hotel Aston, Pontianak
- Hotel Ibis Simpang Lima, Semarang
- Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training silahkan Menghubungi kami via :
Mobile : 0823 2326 5005 – 0857 2459 5005