Implementing Effective Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Programmes
Info Jadwal training 2016 – 2017 – 2018 – 2019 – 2020 – JADWAL TRAINING / PELATIHAN / BIMTEK / DIKLAT / SEMINAR / WORKSHOP : Implementing Effective Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Programmes – TERBARU BULAN JANUARI – FEBRUARI – MARET – APRIL – MEI – JUNI – JULI – AGUSTUS – SEPTEMBER – OKTOBER – NOVEMBER – DESEMBER Lokasi Training Pilihan : Yogyakarta, Bandung, Jakarta, Bali, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Lombok, Kupang, Balikpapan, Makasar, Malang, Batam, Semarang, dan berbagai kota besar lainnya di Indonesia.
Apabila Training/Pelatihan Implementing Effective Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Programmes ini sesuai dengan kebutuhan Perusahaan anda, silahkan menghubungi Tim Marketing Kami untuk mendapatkan Informasi lengkap mengenai Jadwal penyelenggaran Training beserta Surat Penawaran, Silabus Training, dan CV Instruktur, dengan menghubungi kami via telepon atau sms di nomor 0823 2326 5005 – 0857 2459 5005 (WA) , atau mengirim surel di email kami firstname.lastname@example.org.
Info Training Implementing Effective Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Programmes
Effective Planned & Predictive Maintenance are critical for a successful company and an integral part of maintenance management strategies such as RCM, RBM TPM, and even 6-Sigma. This comprehensive 3-day programme has been designed to benefit both qualified new professionals as well as experienced professionals who may be involved in the rollout of a comprehensive Maintenance system or auditing an existing system. It covers all the steps required in developing a successful Planning & Predictive Maintenance programme from system development until a well-managed Maintenance system is in place and operational.
Leading industrial organizations are evolving away from reactive (“fix-it-when-it-breaks”) management into predictive, productive management (“anticipating, planning, and fix-it-before-it-breaks”). This evolution requires well-planned and executed actions on several fronts.
- Understand how world-class organizations solve common planning problems
- Improve productivity through use of better, more timely information
- Implement a practical and effective predictive maintenance effort
- Improve consistency and reliability of asset information
- Achieve more productive turnarounds
- Optimize preventive and predictive maintenance strategies
The seminar will be conducted along workshop principles with formal lectures, case studies and interactive worked examples. Relevant case studies will be provided to illustrate the application of each tool in an operations environment. Each learning point will be re-enforced with practical exercises. There will be ample opportunities for discussion and sharing experiences.
- Select the most appropriate planning and predictive tools for Effective Maintenance
- Integrate Predictive Maintenance into the Planning function
- Introduce Critical Decision-Making Topics
- Develop an effective system for controlling maintenance
- Optimisation of the maintenance effort
- Manage full and effective control of the maintenance budget
The participants will:
- Know and identify which equipment components should be part of your preventive maintenance plan
- Know how to establish the most appropriate failure finding interval for protective devices – and how to come up with the failure risk of equipment that’s subject to condition-based maintenance
- Know the right way to establish the optimal inspection frequency for equipment in continuous operation
- Give you the tools needed to make data-driven decisions, which you can apply in your own environment and upon which you can rely to help you in developing appropriate programs
- Know how to arrive at the economic life of an asset where its utilization declines as it ages
Who Should Attend?
Delegates should represent a wide range of personnel in the organization who are involved in, or dependent on, effective maintenance planning, scheduling and work control. These should include:
- Maintenance Managers & Supervisors
- Personnel designated as planners, or identified to become planners
- Predictive Maintenance Technicians & Supervisors
- Key leaders from each Maintenance craft
- Key Operations Supervisors
- Materials Management Managers/Supervisors
- CMMS Administrator or key users
The Need for Maintenance
Developing the CMMS
The Planning Function
Control of the Maintenance Process
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta)
- Quota minimum Running 2 peserta ( jogja ), 3 Peserta ( Solo, Semarang) Quota minimum Running 3 peserta (Jakarta , Bandung dan Surabaya ) – ( Untuk Manado, Bali , Batam, Pontianak, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)