Training Future Leaders of Industrial Harmony
Proper economic & planning, political stability and the existence of harmonious relations between employers and workers of enterprises ensure development of a country. The state of industrial relations in country is reflected by the frequency of industrial disputes and industrial actions.
The rampant development of technology and the high speed at which information is exchanged for decision making, places the responsibility of adopting and accepting change among employers and workers. Change is inevitable and resistance will cause disruption and losses to both parties.
To attain the mission, goals, objectives and plans of an organisation, the employers, employees and Unions must cultivate positive work culture, enhance training, practice open communication lines, introduce change and innovation to ensure continued competitiveness and industrial peace.
Who Should Attend
All employees who want to lead other employees and work in harmony with employers for the well-being of all parties, Particulary union officials and members.
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS IN INDONESIA
- LEADERSHIP IN UNIONS
- COMMUNICATION SKILL IN A UNIONISED ENVIRONMENT
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FOR UNIONS
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- NEGOTIATION & BARGAINING
- HUMANISED UNIONS RELATIONS
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta)
- Quota minimum Running 2 peserta ( jogja ), 3 Peserta ( Solo, Semarang) Quota minimum Running 3 peserta (Jakarta , Bandung dan Surabaya ) – ( Untuk Manado, Bali , Batam, Pontianak, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)