Training : Finance for Non-Finance Executives
The workplace is an ever evolving environment and nowadays Non Financial Managers are required to hold the information of key financial concepts. This has come about from the need to create synergy between the finance department and non finance departments so shared business objectives and drivers can be communicated effectively.
The analytical tools used in modern corporate finance can be very complex. However, the basic concepts of modern finance are not difficult to grasp when presented in an applied and intuitive manner. Fortunately, it is just these intuitive concepts that the non-financial executive needs in order to succeed in a financial world.
Improving business performance requires an understanding of the components of profit and value. This workshop to understand financial information will provide managers and business owners with effective financial skills to enable them to improve the financial performance of their business.
The Finance for Non-Finance Executives course will unveil the mystery behind the world of finance and equip you with the necessary tools and skills to apply financial management techniques to improve performance. It demystifies finance and the finance department by explaining simply and clearly what they key financial statements mean, how they work and relate to each other and how the actions of managers affect them and the business.
Our workshop will teach you the skill sets required to effectively communicate with financial managers. This seminar will showcase new financial management methods and lead to innovative ideas.
The results of every business decision can be measured in numbers: dollars and cents; now you will understand how. Get a firm grasp on the numbers side of your job.
Finance for Non-Finance Executives focuses on an intuitive appreciation of the fundamental concepts of finance and the ability to understand how these concepts are useful for decision making. It will not make you a financial expert, but it will enable you to understand the essential, intuitive principals behind modern finance. Through case studies and class interaction, we concentrate on understanding the practical application of the most important and widely used financial techniques.
An additional goal of the course is to enable improved communication with finance professionals both external and internal to the firm. The best executives think like investors: the individuals and corporations supplying the funds to finance the company. Consequently, we spend time considering the perspective of the firm’s constituents. Expanding the financial vocabulary of the participants also improves their ability to interact with finance professionals.
Effective decision making involves analyzing the future consequences of today’s decisions. Capital budgeting involves the selection of long-term assets of the firm. The intuition is simple: we are trying to find projects that are worth more than they cost. Related to this, projects have different levels of risk and we need to understand these risks to make sound business decisions. This section of the course illustrates techniques for estimating the cash flows from a project and determining if the project is beneficial for the business.
The objectives of the course are:
- Recognize the goals of financial management
- Define key accounting concepts
- Recognize the use and characteristics of a balance sheet
- Recognize the use and characteristics of an income statement
- Identify a cash flow statement and how to use it
- Recognize the use and characteristics of the notes to financial statements
- Recognize the purpose and characteristics of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Identify the importance and characteristics of an audit and that of its primary documentation
- Identify the different types of budgets
- Describe the elements necessary to prepare a basic budget
- Identify specific tools for analyzing and benchmarking financial information
- Discuss the time value of money
- Make better business decisions with a keen insight for the business numbers
- Feel the confidence you need to work with financial professionals
- Extend your professional skills…add career value
- Create initiatives to optimize business to meet short- and long-term goals. See the underlying business dynamics of funds flow.
- Eliminate decision-making guesswork so you can assure delivery of the results you promise
- Build cooperative working relationships with financial professionals that enhance your organizational value
- Think Finance and see how to transform performance measures into financial results.
- The accounting process recording transactions in an organization’s accounting system
- Generally accepted accounting principles what they are and how they affect your organization’s books
- Financial statement analysis interpreting the financial signals of your company.
- Annual reports evaluate the health of an organization
- Analyze return on investment the payback method and various discounted cash flow methods such as net present value and internal rate of return
- Work practical exercises to see how finance and accounting methods impact business decisions
- Correct financial terminology
- Grounding in the history of the finance department
- Interpreting financial statements
- Managing financial performance measurement
- Financial Forecasting
- Financial Budgeting
- Financial Investment appraisal
- Corporate financial assessment
- Improving business profit and value
- Analyzing financial statements to improve business performance
- Analyzing revenue and costs
- Financial analysis of business decisions
- Capital investment evaluation and decisions
- Cash management.
- Understanding the benefits of mastering key financial concepts
- Understanding shareholder value
- Return on Investment
- Matching costs and revenue
- Breakeven analyzing and risk management
- Trading, profit and loss account
- The balance sheet and the cash flow statement
- Accounting standards
- Defining key ratios
- Calculating profitability, liquidity and stability
- Recognizing and analyzing financial trends
- Monitoring costs and performance against budget
- Evaluating the long-term financial impact of certain decisions
Who should attend?
This course is designed for managers, senior executives and business owners in non-financial positions wishing to extend their knowledge of modern finance. It is recommended for those who have limited familiarity with financial statements and concepts but want to understand the meaning that lies beyond the numbers, and improve communication with financial specialists.
This seminar is designed for non-financial managers in every functional area, in all industries, in both public and private sectors.
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta)
- Quota minimum Running 2 peserta ( jogja ), 3 Peserta ( Solo, Semarang) Quota minimum Running 3 peserta (Jakarta , Bandung dan Surabaya ) – ( Untuk Manado, Bali , Batam, Pontianak, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami via :
Mobile : (Lihat di Banner sebelah kanan)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email dibawah ini.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.