Training Efficient Administrative Skills
Info Jadwal training 2016 – 2017 – 2018 – 2019 – 2020 – JADWAL TRAINING / PELATIHAN / BIMTEK / DIKLAT / SEMINAR / WORKSHOP : Efficient Administrative Skills – TERBARU BULAN JANUARI – FEBRUARI – MARET – APRIL – MEI – JUNI – JULI – AGUSTUS – SEPTEMBER – OKTOBER – NOVEMBER – DESEMBER Lokasi Training Pilihan : Yogyakarta, Bandung, Jakarta, Bali, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Lombok, Kupang, Balikpapan, Makasar, Malang, Batam, Semarang, dan berbagai kota besar lainnya di Indonesia.
Apabila Training/Pelatihan Efficient Administrative Skills ini sesuai dengan kebutuhan Perusahaan anda, silahkan menghubungi Tim Marketing Kami untuk mendapatkan Informasi lengkap mengenai Jadwal penyelenggaran Training beserta Surat Penawaran, Silabus Training, dan CV Instruktur, dengan menghubungi kami via telepon atau sms di nomor 0823 2326 5005 – 0857 2459 5005 (WA) , atau mengirim surel di email kami email@example.com.
Info Training Efficient Administrative Skills
Any role where you support the efficient and effective running of an organisation relies on you having a good set of administration skills and a great attitude.
This course has been designed to provide administrators, assistant administrators, personal assistants, secretaries and anyone else in an administrative support role a set of skills and an attitude so they and operate in an efficient manner.
Having completed the programme, participants should be able to:
- Communicate more effectively and with confidence when carrying out their work
- Handle work more effectively and efficiently
- Deal with others effectively minimising situations involving conflict and stress
- Adopt a professional manner when using the telephone
- Have more skills and tips that will enhance their productivity
Method & Approach
The programme is designed to give the participants enhanced learning through use of a variety of activities; individual and group exercises, question and answers opportunities, presentation to each style of participant learning.
The sessions will be interactive and optimise the experiential learning process. Each delegate will leave with a personal development plan on how they will use the learnings.
Who should attend?
Administrators, assistant administrators, secretaries, personal assistants and any other person in an administration/coordinator role who want to be more efficient and effective in their work.
Your Business Environment and Responsibilities at Work
- The organizations purpose and values
- Where your supporting role fits in
- Your attitude to work
- Your learning style
- Current skills, experience and knowledge
- Adaptability and its importance
- Why IMPACT is so important
Organisation and Planning Skills
- Managing your workload – priorities
- The 6 Questions
- Using your Time Effectively – time wasters, procrastination, having a good personal operating system
- Great techniques for planning and organisation
- Organising meetings and events
- Role plays
Communication and Presentation Skills
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Professional Telephone behaviour
- Overcoming Communication Barriers
- Effective email and writing skills
- Assertiveness Skills
- Role plays
- Understanding Personalities
- Managing your relationships
- Handling difficult people
- Controlling stress
- Dealing with conflict
- Working within a team
- Emotional Intelligence
- Positive approach to development
- Techniques to improve your skills – memory, competencies, organisation
- Confidence and self belief
- Appraisals and feedback
- Your Personal Development Plan
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta)
- Quota minimum Running 2 peserta ( jogja ), 3 Peserta ( Solo, Semarang) Quota minimum Running 3 peserta (Jakarta , Bandung dan Surabaya ) – ( Untuk Manado, Bali , Batam, Pontianak, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)