Informasi Jadwal Training : Documents and Records Management Compliance
Managing an ever increasing volume of paper and electronic (digital) documents, records, knowledge and content can be very difficult. How do you best capture, manage and store the documents and records in your organisation? How can records management ISO 15489 and information security ISO 27001 help? Does your approach meet compliance requirements, security, regulations and standards? What is the best way to manage emails, web pages and electronic documents and paper records? How do you find the right documents and records when you need them? How does workflow and business process management work with documents and records management to help increase efficiency within your company? ISO 15489 is the international standard for records management. It is about attaining a records management benchmark of best practice, setting up methodology, processes and the resulting data storage and using an electronic records management system.
This seminar covers the strategies, tools, and technologies used to capture, categorise, manage, store, preserve (archive), and deliver documents and records in support of business processes. This seminar also covers the core components of ISO 15489 so that organisations become compliant with best practices.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Understand the key concepts and overall architectural scope
- Develop business cases and business requirements
- Use the concepts of document and records management to deliver business drivers
- Link how document and records management can be implemented across your organisation
- Explore the implications of an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) strategy in conjunction with document and records management
- Understand the key concepts and overall scope of ISO 15489 and ISO 27001 and how to apply in your organisation
- Professionals and leaders who wish to learn more about document management strategies for improving organisational efficiency
- Personnel moving into leadership roles to embrace better controls for managing paper and electronic documents
- Information security professionals
- Document controllers and administrators
- Document and Records Management personnel
- Document Management Supervisors
- Suppliers, Solution Providers and Vendors
- Users of Document and Records Management
- Personnel seeking to enhance their skills
- IT Management
- Technical staff
This seminar aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- To understand document and records management lifecycle
- To understand ISO 15489 records management standard
- Review how to implement a records management system based on ISO 15489
- Help create business case and requirements for the selection and procurement of document and records management
- Create a document and records management plan of action to implement in their organization and learn from best practice implementations and case studies
- Concepts for managing information and content, such workflow, business process and collaboration
- Review industry leading solutions and vendors in this marketplace
Using metadata, business classification scheme, taxonomy and setting retention plans
- Lean about legislation, standards and regulation
- Set up search and retrieval
- Setting up access controls and security
- Develop storage models, audit trail and storage technologies
This seminar covers essential skills such as communicating persuasively and with impact, confidence to handle challenging situations and flexibility to adapt and being clear about who you are and who you want to be. This allows you to develop deeper relationships with those around you. This is crucial towards inspiring team members to achieve organizational goals and influencing individuals to support the team direction.
Participants will learn by active participation during the seminar through the use of a wide variety of instructional techniques. There will be group exercises to allow for a “hands on” approach to learning. Case studies will be utilized to present “best practices” approaches. In addition there will be in depth discussion of critical success factors.
Strategy and understanding key elements of Documents & Records Management Compliance
Concepts and set up components
Process and delivery
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta)
- Quota minimum Running 2 peserta ( jogja ), 3 Peserta ( Solo, Semarang) Quota minimum Running 3 peserta (Jakarta , Bandung dan Surabaya ) – ( Untuk Manado, Bali , Batam, Pontianak, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami via :
Mobile : (Lihat di Banner sebelah kanan)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email dibawah ini.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.