Developing Effective Managerial Skills
Never before has so much been expected of managers, executives and supervisors. Given the changing economic and environmental forces, the need for management to bring out the best in their people is even greater. The traditional financial motivators are no longer affordable by most companies. Managers must manage beyond financial motivators and beyond financial numbers. The Balanced Scorecard will be introduced.
This programme provides the newly appointed managers and existing managers with a broad perspective of managerial effectiveness that is in alignment with today’s competitive environment. It will equip them with all – round skills needed to build an effective, highly motivated, creative and energised working team. Managing and leading people are keys to managerial success. Principles from Good to Great and best practices of successful local and global managers will be discussed.
By acquiring these knowledge, skills and attitudes you will not only learn how to be a positive contributor in your efforts to help steer your organisation in today’s ever changing environment to greater heights, but also steer your own managerial and career success.
Upon completion of this programme, you will be able to:
- Equip yourself with a range of management skill, which will enhance your confidence and ability to manage
- Provide yourself with the knowledge and experience of effective teamwork and leadership which will enable you to achieve results through people
- Understand how to be an effective leader of various situations and varieties of employees
- Increase your awareness of the challenges of change, and to provide you with the tools and techniques of managing change to increase your own as well as organisational effectiveness
- Equip yourself with techniques of problem solving and decision making
- Manage time and resources for maximum results
- Learn to communicate effectively
- First Level Managers, entrepreneurs, and even CEOs will find the programme stimulating and full of best practices to take away.
- If you want to improve your personal and organisation performance in the 21st century, this programme will help you in many ways.
At the end of this programme, you will have gained the following knowledge and learning:
- Gain confidence and better understanding of various aspects of management and leadership.
- Be inspired to continue the management and leadership journey within your organisations and make further progress in your management career.
- Open your mind to the ever-changing role of management and to create a positive mindset for innovation and responding to change.· Learn the art of managing and leading people to greater results.
- Presentations, Case Studies, Role-plays, Group Discussions, Interactions, Reflections and Participation.
- The Manager’s Job and Challenges
- Management Priorities
- Management Skills and Competencies
- Levels of Organisation and Planning at Various Levels
- Authority and Delegation
- Managerial Roles
- The New Style Manager
- Group Exercises on Team Building
- Developing a Team within the Organisation
- Team Creativity
- Team Exercise
- Building a progressive and dynamic team culture in the workplace
- Attributes of a high performance team
- The Learning Organisation
– What is a Learning Organisation
- Personal Mastery
– Personal Mastery and Vision/Values
- Managers vs. Leaders
– How are Managers different from Leaders
- Situational Leadership
- Power of 5 Leadership Practices
- Managing Change and the key elements
- Influence Strategies for Leaders
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta)
- Quota minimum Running 2 peserta ( jogja ), 3 Peserta ( Solo, Semarang) Quota minimum Running 3 peserta (Jakarta , Bandung dan Surabaya ) – ( Untuk Manado, Bali , Batam, Pontianak, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami via :
Mobile : 0823 2326 5005 – 0857 2459 5005
Lokasi Training Pilihan : di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Balikpapan, Makassar, Medan, Batam, Riau, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Manado. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)