Data and Information Management for Oil & Gas ( Upstream) Training
This exclusive programme, comprised of two (2) specialised courses – provides practical contents and solutions for E&P organisations to develop and implement a more robust data management framework by enabling participants to gain a better understanding of the current issues, challenges and opportunities faced in this sector and adopt best practices on E&P Information Management (IM).
Separately bookable sessions, participating in these programmes ensures maximised benefits :
- DAIM Executive Programme – Focuses on strategic business issues and outcomes
and takes a top-down approach to improvement of business outcomes through effective IM;
- DAIM Practitioner Programme – Addresses operational IM improvement opportunities, using a “bottom-up” approach to IM practice improvement.
Participants bring back with them applied learning, which they can immediately use in their organisation to further enhance their own data and information management strategy. They will also bring back completed exercises that will allow them to understand what data and information items are important in their company and how to effectively progress them.
This programme benefits all E&P IT, Data Management and Engineering professionals including:
- Information Management/ Technology/ Systems
- Data Management/Data Management Centre
- Knowledge Management/Information Management
- Database and Applications
- IT Infrastructure
- Systems Analysts
- Others who are interested on Data and Information Management for Oil & Gas
- BASELINE and EXTERNAL SCAN
- Develop a Common Understanding of IM Terminology
ú Overview and Glossary
ú Real-World EXAMPLES: Different Sized Companies and Maturity Levels
ú Using the Right language: Business vs. IM speak
- What are the Real World IM Issues and Opportunities in E&P?
ú Symptoms & Root Causes of Poor IM
ú EXAMPLES: Successful IM
ú Who is Doing What – Trends in E&P IM
- What’s Coming Next – Business / Technology
Developments that will Impact IM
- ESTABLISHING the IM FRAMEWORK
- Developing a “Holistic” Concept of IM
ú IM Framework Overview
ú IM Framework Components
- What is Information Architecture?
ú Enterprise Architecture Context
ú Developing a Fit-for-Purpose Approach
ú Scalability of the Solution – Local vs BU vs Corporate Levels
- Benefits / Business Value of Effective IM
ú IM in the E&P Business Value Chain
ú Effective Measurements / Metrics for IM
III. REAL WORLD EXAMPLES of
DELIVERING IM CHANGE
- CASE STUDIES: IM Change – the Good, Bad & Ugly
ú What works / What doesn’t?
ú What are the Costs and Benefits?
ú What Capabilities & Skills influenced Positive Outcomes?
- IV. ESTABLISHING a METHOD for
DELIVERING STRATEGIC IM CHANGE
- Developing an IM Improvement Programme
ú Assessing Existing Capabilities
ú Developing a Case for Action
- Adopting a Pragmatic IM Strategy
- Developing Business Justification
- Defining Delivery Roadmaps
ú Designing an IM Framework
- Who Needs to be Involved
- Timing / Budgeting / Staffing
ú Delivering & Sustaining IM Change
- Developing the Skills you Need
ú Strategy / Leadership
ú Portfolio / Programme Management
ú Executive Business Change
Lecturing, participative discussion, and case study.
DR . IR. SUDARMOYO, SE, MSc & Teams
Riwayat Pendidikan :
Sarjana (S1) : 1. Teknik Perminyakan UPN Yogyakarta – 1982
- Ekonomi Managemen UGM Yogyakarta –1985
Magister (S2) : Magister Teknik Perminyakan ITB – Bandung — 1992
Doktor (S3) : Doktor Teknik Perminyakan ITB – Bandung 2000
Course : Geothermal Reservoir Course, Auckland University- New Zealand 1996
Riwayat Pekerjaan :
1983 – Sekarang : Dosen Jurusan Teknik Perminyakan UPN Yogyakarta
1984 – 1987 : Reservoir Engineering PT. Pilona Jakarta for PERTAMINA Pendopo Fields Sumsel
1994 – 1997 : Sekretaris Jurusan Teknik Perminyakan UPN Yogyakarta
1992 – 1997 : Reservoir Engineering PT Neres Teknik Jakarta for JOB Lirik Petroleum
2002 – 2005 : Ketua Jurusan Teknik Perminyakan UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta
2005 – 2009 : Ketua Komisi III Senat UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag, Jacket/Batik.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Trainer yang berpengalaman