This course provides an overview of the main water handling systems typically encountered in upstream (E&P) production operations, both onshore and offshore. The chemistry of the main water related problems of mineral scales, corrosion, bacteria, and oily water will be reviewed both from the theoretical and practical aspects. Produced water treatment equipment and typical water quality specifications will be reviewed as well as water injection and disposal systems. An exercise will be given to identify typical system problems and you will be able to apply the knowledge you gained to propose solutions. Emphasis will be placed on understanding and resolving operational problems in process equipment.
- The basics of oilfield water chemistry
- How to monitor and control corrosion, scale, and bacterial growth in produced water and water injection/disposal systems
- How to implement system surveillance programs to detect potential problems before system damage occurs
- Produced (oily) water treatment options and related treatment equipment
- How to use the knowledge gained to identify typical system problems and be able to propose solutions.
- Water chemistry fundamentals
- Water sampling and analysis
- Water formed scales
- Corrosion control
- Water treatment microbiology
- Produced water discharge/disposal and treatment principles
- Produced water treating equipment – theory of operation, advantages and disadvantages, and the importance of oil droplet size
- Water injection and disposal systems – theory of operation, corrosion, scale, and biological control
- Case study
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Managers, engineers, chemists, and operators needing to understand water related problems in oil and gas production and their solutions.
INSTRUKT0R & CV
- Sri Prasetyo Budi, ST., MT/ Team
- Pras graduated from UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta. Chemical Engineering and Master Chemical Engineering . UGM Yogyakarta. He is instruktur trainning. There are “Water Treatment: Operation, Process, and Maintenance, Internal Pipeline Corrosion Control & Monitorin, Mechanical Vibration, Quality Control Laboratory, Power Plant Chemical, Environmental Communication, Hazardous Waste Management, Environmental Monitoring, Bearing Technology System, Power Plant Chemical, Water Treatment, Heat Exchanger; Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting, Clean Water Treatment And Processing For Industrial Application, Bearing Technology And Engine Lubrication System, in Welding Metallurgy, Mechanical Seals.Instructor Training “Combustion Engineering, Natural Gas, Managing Efisiency Shutdown Turnaround, Lubrication Maintenance, and the other title training.
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit
- Dinner / City tour (Merapi Offroad/Prambanan/Borobudur/Wonosari Beach..etc) Pilih salah satu.
- Pick up dari bandara jika mengirimkan minimal 3 orang