This course covers business combinations and diversified companies, consolidations of financial statements, home office and branch accounting, segments, foreign currency transactions, and corporate reorganizations and liquidations.
- Business Combinations,
- Consolidated Inter-Company Transactions,
- Consolidated Organizational Structures and Income Tax Considerations
- Global Accounting
- Bankruptcy and Partnerships
INSTRUKT0R & CV
- Arif Budiarto, Drs, M.Si, Akuntan/ Team
- Arif finished Bachelor degree or S1 at STIE YKPN Yogyakarta, Accounting Department in 1991. Earned a Master of Science in Accounting (M. Si) of the Graduate Program, Faculty of Economics, Gadjah Mada University in Yogyakarta 1998 with Cum Laude achievemen. Obtaining a degree from the Professional Accountants Accounting Education Program (PPA) GMU in 2009. Professional Lecturer Certification from the Ministry of National Education Jakarta in 2009 . He have experience at Management consultant and finance at PT Wijaya Pratama, Semarang, Tax consultant at several companies in Yogyakarta and Central Java, Media Editor Journal of Accounting Research, Auditing & Information, Faculty of Economics Trisakti 2000 – present, Field of Application of Accounting Consultant and Management Consultant at IndoTrain, Jogjakarta, Field Application Consultant and Human Resource Management in Honor Notices Resources Consultant, Jakarta and other.
Certificate, Hand Out, Quality Training Kit , Training Material, Convenient Training Facilities At Stars Hotel, Lunch & 2 X Coffee Breaks, Souvenir.